We start in the name of Allah, the most Merciful and the most beneficent. All praises are due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
1. We will be performing 20 rakat but will NOT be completing the Qur’an.
2. Isha and tarawih will be limited to no more than one hour as per Public Health guidelines
3. Children under 11 (Primary school and below) will not be permitted to attend this year.
4. Doors will open 15 mins before jamaat and will be closed after the final dua.
5. If capacity is reached, the doors will be closed.
6. It is imperative that face coverings are worn throughout tarawih prayer. Windows will be kept open to aid ventilation.
7. Please bring your own face covering, a bag for your shoes and your own prayer mat.
8. Please co-operate with the volunteers at all times
9. Iftars - there will be no iftars in the masjid like previous years.
10. If you attend the masjid for Maghrib *please bring your own dates and water. No other food will be permitted in the masjid.* Maghrib jamaat will be delayed 5 minutes after the stated time to allow locals to attend the salah.
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “Whoever builds a Masjid for the sake of Allah, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise"
Your Donation Can Earn You Paradise, Donate Today!
© Copyright 2020 Neeli Mosque